We’re here to reward you with one last post covering paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Today we found 10 great paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free again for your collection. Don’t miss out! Make sure you take a look through today’s list soon, because these deals could be done at any time.
Warning: “These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.”
5-0 Radio Police Scanner
Tap into the largest collection of live police, firefighters, aircraft, railroad, marine, emergency, and ham radios. Be the first to know about important news, events, or any major crime waves happening in your town.
Thanks for making us one of top 100 most downloaded iOS app since 2009. 5-0 Radio has been downloaded over 25 million times!
– Listen to feeds in the background. You can run other apps while listening to the police. Just email a link to yourself and tap it to listen to it in the background.
– Automatically attempts to reconnect the feed if you lose the connection.
– Listen to feeds on your desktop/laptop computer. Email yourself a link to the feed, and open that link on your browser or with your favorite mp3 player.
– Ability to Add Feeds
– Brand new built-in Web Browser allows you to browse the web while listening to a feed in the background.
– The web browser also automatically detects feeds and integrates it with the radio. Now you can add feeds from the web by simply tapping on the feed’s link via our browser.
– The web browser blocks most ads.
– Share feeds with your friends by email. They do not need to buy this app to listen with you.
– Top 100 Feeds list
– Aircraft and Train Feeds
For listings, go here: SmartestApple.com/50radio.html#air
– Worldwide coverage. Although, we may not have your country covered, our app is always expanding and looking for new police radios to tap into.
– List scanners by county. Don’t just list all feeds in a state, get only the ones that are from your city/county.
– Integrated map that finds your location and the location of the feed. Now you can find where the action is happening and follow along.
– Built-in police/EMS/fire/military codes and phonetic alphabet for easy interpretation. Good for any beginners who do not have the proper training and have trouble remembering what the codes mean.
– Save your favorites to the front screen of the app for quick one-tap access.
– This app will dynamically grab a new list of sources so that you will always be the first to get any new police feeds out there.
– See the popularity of each feed. Each feed lists the number of listeners who are following the action along with you.
– Choose new skins or make your own. Skins can be any photo you choose from your photos library.
– New police feeds and others are added on an hourly basis, so keep checking if we added yours recently.
*Note: Our paid app called 5-0 Radio PRO adds over 50,000 more feeds – Search for “5-0 Radio Pro” on iTunes to find it.
It is legal in most countries to listen to police feeds. However, it is illegal in some places to use this app to aid in the commission of a crime or to pose as a police officer when you are not. It may also be illegal to use it while driving. Please consult your local laws before using this app outside of your home.
Is it fake?
It’s very real. Each feed comes from a person in that region with an expensive police scanner and is sharing the signal with you via the internet.
The delay between the real radio feed and this app is only a few seconds.
Check out our website SmartestApple.com for other great free apps from us